Copyright Infringement Policy
Cloudteria LLC. is committed to managing copyright complaints responsibly and in compliance with applicable laws, including international treaties and the laws of the various countries from which Cloudteria LLC. provides its services.
In those circumstances where the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") is applicable, it is our policy to quickly remove content that is the subject of a correctly prepared notice under section 512(c). We have included the elements of a DMCA notice below, and have also prepared some sample language to assist you in preparing a correct DMCA notice. We will forward your notice to our customer. It is our policy to replace removed content if our customer submits a properly prepared counter notice under the DMCA.
We encourage you to consult a lawyer before submitting a notice of copyright infringement. Copyright laws may allow a person to use a work in certain ways without the copyright owner's permission. Please note that Section 512(f) of the DMCA states that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents in a DMCA notice that content is infringing shall be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys' fees incurred by the alleged infringer.
Please call us at: 1+ (844) 642-5915, if you need help understanding our procedures.
To be an effective notice under Section 512(c) of the DMCA your written notice must include all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- If multiple copyrighted works at a single site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Cloudteria to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
If you believe your copyright is being infringed by content hosted on the Cloudteria LLC network, please send a written notice to the address below. Emails will be filtered through our automated system so please ensure that email body has the proper information including any PDF attachment. We encourage all complaints be sent through postal mail. VPLS observes the right to charge a fee of $90 per hour to respond to any DMCA / Copyright complaint.
Director of Compliance
931 W 75th St.
Naperville IL, 60565
1+ (844) 642-5915